Contract Administrator (Saudi National)
Make a difference every day
We are a multinational organisation with a global team of 50,000 colleagues. In the Middle East we operate in the Transport, Defence & Advisory sectors, delivering services in Asset Management, Customer Experience, Fire & Rescue and Air Navigation Services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services to fulfil our purpose to impact a better future by "Bringing National Visions to Life".
We are looking for a Saudi National Contract Administator who will provide support to the contract team with a cohesive contract administration service that promotes the timely reporting of contract deliverables, financial information around procurement and the effective delivery of services.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in an easily understood format.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain a professional demeanour at all times.
- Ability to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff/customers at all levels on the base.
- Ability to handle confidential information in strict confidence.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A lively, energetic and strong personality a practical "can-do" attitude.
This role is part of our team at Mashroat in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Provide a contract administrative support service to the Contract Management team.
- Coordinate the management of the contract deliverables including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other reports.
- Coordinate the filing and record keeping requirements of the Contract.
- Coordinate issue of Client and Management reports as requested.
- Gather information and details in providing weekly, monthly and annual activity reports.
- Gather information and evidences as required for audits within the contract.
- Ensures that the policies and procedures laid down by management are followed accurately at all times.
- Minimum holder of a High School Diploma, preferably Degree holder related to Business Administration.
- Preferably 3 years general administration experience.
- Extensive experience in office administration.
- Good verbal and written English language.
- Knowledge of the facility management sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
What's in it for you?
At Serco, our core values drive everything we do, and we believe in fairly compensating our colleagues for the value they bring to our organization. We are proud to offer a total reward package at Serco which includes:
- Competitive monthly pay and allowances that are commensurate with the role and industry standards
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage and life insurance, so our employees can feel secure in their health and financial wellbeing
- We recognize the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer competitive leave benefits that exceed industry standards
- We offer an annual airfare allowance to support our expat colleagues to stay in touch and visit their loved ones
- We pride ourselves on providing a supportive work environment where we foster a positive Safety-First culture
- We care deeply about our colleagues' wellbeing and offer access to wellbeing programs and platforms to support their physical, mental, and emotional health.
- As a global organization, we offer a vast array of career paths for our employees to choose from. The scale and breadth of our organization provides our colleagues with opportunities for growth and variety in their career path, both regionally and globally.
At Serco, we believe there is a place here for everyone. A place where you can bring your authentic self to work every day. Our workplace culture is one that embraces diversity and fosters equity, respect, and belonging for every individual. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment that proudly celebrates the perspectives and backgrounds that each of our employees bring to work every day.
Join Serco and be part of a values-driven organization that invests in the development and well-being of its employees and offers a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.