A leading contract testing laboratory based in Northamptonshire is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Manager to join their Management Team. This is a permanent role, paying around £45,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Managing operations of a high volume contract testing lab
- Management of large laboratory team (5 direct reports, 20 total) - training, mentoring, appraisals
- Managing equipment maintenance and ensuring a high H&S standard
- Ensuring adherence to and improving the lab QMS, including investigating non-conformances
- Chemistry based educational background
- Proven man management experience in laboratory environment
- Happy in varied, fast paced role
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on .