VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Contract Quality Manager
Salary: up to £47,500 per annum dependent upon experience, plus Car and other benefits
Permanent/ Full time
Driving licence essential
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Quality Manager to join our Business Excellence team at Vivo based within the South West or South East regions.
The Contract Quality Manager will be accountable for the delivery of the contract assurance programme. Will support operations with guidance and solutions to ensure work activities of VIVO employees and their subcontractors in completed in line with the required quality standards.
The role focuses on Quality and Assurance Management within the VIVO Defence Contracts, supporting Line Management on implementation and ongoing development of the Quality Management System.
Accountability for the development and delivery of contractual and internal assurance activities required on the contract. This includes a joint supplier/client audit programme for all key processes and systems for delivery of the contractual outputs.
Management of the relationship between VIVO and DIO assurance teams, being the single point of contact within the region for any quality or assurance related activity.
Attend and contribute to management meetings, produce monthly informative and analytical reports, undertaking frequent site inspections to monitor compliance and were needed taking decisive actions.
- Maintain the Quality Management System: implementation and continual improvement of QM systems, procedures, and processes.
- Provide line management and ongoing support to the Contract Quality Representatives
- Delivery of all assurance reporting requirements both for the client and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the client to drive a risk-based assurance programme over the life of the contract
- Provide support, guidance, and training to the operational teams on matters relating to quality and assurance.
- Ownership and chairing of the client meetings (monthly/quarterly).
- Monitoring outstanding inspection actions, and working with action owners where required to support the resolutions
- Ensure the contract is operating in line with the VIVO Management System, ISO9001 and AQAP2105
- Support ISO certification audit programme
What you'll need to do the role:
- Good communication skills
- Experience quality management in and FM environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of current quality standards
- Experience of undertaking Continuous improvement e.g. Lean Six Sigma
- Presentation skills including delivery of training
- Data Analysis and Report Writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Full Driving Licence
Location will be flexible, with home working where practical an option, but there will be requirements for travel within the UK to support
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.