Our client are looking to recruit, on a permanent basis, 2 Contracts Administrators to work within their Projects and Contracts Team. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all projects are undertaken in accordance with internal policies and procedures. This is achieved by working closely with the project teams to support a range of activities such as obtaining quotations for products and services, placing orders on suppliers (using SAP system), collating project costs and undertaking cost analysis, tracking key material and plant requirements, preparing payment applications in addition to a range of other critical support and administrative activities.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with suppliers, organising quotes for comparison in conjunction with purchasing.
- Reviewing installation design drawings for steel work and request quotations from fabricators subsequently, place orders for steelwork and associated items
- Raising B2Bs (pre requisition documentation) within the PSAP system for the relevant Projects
- Raising call off orders for ancillary project hire items - e.g. gas, crane hire.
- Managing time sheets for contractors and raising orders to cover weekly invoices
- Goods Receipt items within the SAP systems as required
- Managing invoice queries, liaising with various people to check invoices are correct, if ok raising B2Bs to extend purchase orders or organising credits
- Collating and managing Project PPL Costs
- Managing all changes both up the line to the client and down the line to the subcontractor as dictated by the contract terms (early warnings, compensation events, variations etc.)
- Undertaking cost analysis for contracted and potential variation works to analyse subcontractor quotations and prepare quotations for submission to client
- Keeping track of key material and plant requirements in conjunction with the site and arranging additional coverage where required in line with the procurement processes
- Undertaking risk management, value management and cost control
- Preparing payment applications in conjunction with the project team as dictated by the contract
- Managing subcontractor valuations and arrange payments
- Managing project documentation in line with both Prysmian procedures and the client's requirements
- Assisting with collating all information for the final file
- Maintaining regular contact with Line Management and, where appropriate, other departments, on matters affecting their own areas of responsibility
- Adhoc project support, e.g.:
- Book hire cars, vans and hotels on ad-hoc basis
- Manage and optimise the archiving of HV project documentation
- Manage, document and optimise the storage of spare equipment and accessories
- Ad hoc management of stationery and printer supplies for the office
Suitable candidates will have previous experience in a similar, administrative or co-ordination role or should be able to demonstrate strong organisational and administrative skills.
The role requires a strong knowledge of the principles of contract management, which the client can provide, but candidates should have a willingness to learn and an interest in this area. Development can be provided toward roles within Contract Management for the right candidate. Strong IT literacy, together with a flexible and adaptable approach to work are essential.
Remuneration package includes::
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- 39 hours work per week
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to Health Cash Plan
- Access to Company Share Purchase scheme