- Evaluate and set appropriate credit limits for new and existing clients
- Evaluate the credit status of vendors to identify risk level
- Contact debtors through calls, emails or letters to notify them of outstanding invoices
- Ensuring timely payment of debts (in line with credit terms)
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Maintain proper records of client accounts
- Monitor receipt history to identify changes in reparation and take necessary actions
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of debtor ledger accounts as part of the month end routines and any differences or issues are reported to the Finance Supervisor
- Issue of monthly statements
- Identify trends with bad debtors and provide bad debt provision in line with company policy
- Management and set up of client portals and passwords
- Managing Work in Progress ensuring all items are reviewed and queried where appropriate with the account manager - any differences or issues are reported to the Finance Supervisor
- Review credit balances on a monthly basis and notify clients accordingly
- Access Rights Review
- Raising Sales Invoices
- Provide cover for the transaction team as and when requested by the Finance Supervisor.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience (AR accounting + debt collection)
- Well-developed organisation and prioritisation skills, including ability to deliver on multiple concurrent deadlines (e.g. month end)
- Intermediate excel skills (VLookup)
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, positive, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
- Passion for debt collecting
- Positively proactive in finding ways to ensure targets are met
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
Focusing on providing highly skilled consultants to help organisations with their information security challenges. Working with some of the world's most high profile blue chip companies and government organisations.
Growing rapidly and are expanding their team and services. With offices in the UK, Germany, New York and Australia, and are recruiting in order to support an expanding business.
The role is based from their London office
Salary and package
A competitive salary and package aligned to market rates and including annual review.
Additionally, our client offers a comprehensive bonus scheme and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, option to buy up to 5 extra days; company pension scheme