Curriculum Design Consultant
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Since 1947, Serco Middle East has been supporting governments to deliver public services across various sectors (Transport, Healthcare, Citizen Services and Defence), enabling transformation and ensuring the delivery of world class services. We are extremely proud of our partnerships with government and semi-government entities and what we continue to achieve together.
To support Serco's continuous delivery of world class services, we are looking for a Senior Manager - Asset Management to join our Advisory Services team.
In the Middle East, we employ more than 5,500 people across four countries including the United Arab Emirates, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iraq. Our employees remain our greatest asset.
- Providing academic accreditation requirements, input and advice to the Project Director in the delivery of the contract
- Having communication skills, strategic thinking and leadership of change.
- and procedures.
- Work closely with the Academic Accreditation Consultant in the develop of such curriculums
- Ability to develop educational programs content, design, and coordinate curricula.
- Ability to plan and prepare programs and curricula for university academic accreditation requirements as per applicable standards and work on the requirements for templates of accreditation
- Acting as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending issues related to training programs.
- Developing clear mechanisms and specifications for the development of educational programs in accordance with National and international standards.
- Supporting the academic departments of the college in cooperation with the relevant units, in order to raise the efficiency of the study plans and programs, which, in turn, would contribute to achieving the requirements of academic accreditation.
- Issuing manuals and curricula and defining references in the preparation and development of study plans, which contributes to unifying the structure of plans, study programs, and work mechanisms in the college.
- Preparation of curricula and syllabuses.
- Research best practices in curriculum design and development.
- Analyse current academic programs and student achievement.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and devise plans for improvement.
- Liaise with educational institutions and other stakeholders.
- Develop new curriculums and subject matter expertise.
- Create and maintain a database of educational sources of information.
- Manage assessment strategies for all curriculums.
- Monitor progress of curriculums and suggest revision and adjustments.
- Present findings in a concise and clear manner that aids in making effective decisions.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- In-depth understanding of current curriculum development and instructional design theories and practices.
- Knowledge of pedagogical theories, educational research and best practices.
- Familiarity with national and international standards, assessment methods and techniques.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to inform curricular decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of the educational system, publishing and distribution practices.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Master's degree in preparing and designing curricula or any related study.
- Ability to positively influence key stakeholders within the Contract and business areas.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to liaise in a professional manner with staff at all levels in the organisation and with external parties.
- Ability to develop self and contribute to the development of others across the Team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience of not less than (3) years in this field.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.