Curriculum SME Lead
Make a difference every day
- Providing curriculum design, input and advice to the Programme Director and Curriculum Design Project Manager in the delivery of the contract
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking skills, and leadership of change.
- and procedures.
- Work closely with the Academic Accreditation team to develop and deliver curricula.
- Ability to develop educational programme content, design, and coordinate curricula.
- Ability to plan and prepare programs and curricula for university academic accreditation requirements as per applicable standards and work on the requirements for templates of accreditation.
- Acting as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending issues relating to education programs.
- Developing clear mechanisms and specifications for the development of educational programs in accordance with the KSA and international standards.
- Supporting the academic departments of the University in cooperation with stakeholders, to raise the efficiency of study plans and programs, which, in turn, would contribute to achieving the requirements of academic accreditation.
- Issuing manuals and curricula and defining references in the preparation and development of study plans, which contributes to unifying the structure of plans, study programs, and work mechanisms in the college.
- Preparation of curricula and syllabuses.
- Research best practices in curriculum design and development.
- Analyse current academic programs and student achievement.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and devise plans for improvement.
- Liaise with educational institutions and other stakeholders.
- Develop new curricula and build-in subject matter expertise.
- Create and maintain a database of educational sources of information.
- Develop assessment strategies for all curricula.
- Monitor delivery progress of assigned curricula and suggest revision and adjustments.
- Present findings in a concise and clear manner that eases effective decision making.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Extensive experience of Military Science Studies, Strategic studies and Business Administration consultancy.
- In-depth understanding of current curriculum development and instructional design theories and practices.
- Knowledge of pedagogical theories, educational research, and best practices.
- Familiarity with national and international standards, assessment methods and techniques.
- Ability to interpret and analyse data to inform curriculum-focused decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of the KSA educational system, publishing and distribution practices.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- MSc or a MA in Strategic Studies or equivalent.
- (Desirable) PRINCE2 qualified (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience of educational program, content, design, and curricula development. From raw data to delivery.
- Ability to plan and prepare programs and curricula to match University academic accreditation requirements as per NCAAA standards and work on the requirements for templates of accreditation, such as (T3-T4).
- Ability to:
- Prepare and formulate strategic and operational plans.
- Analyse data, extract statistics, and display results.
- Help the Client and their stakeholders to prepare their plans.
- Acting as an internal consultant by analysing and recommending issues related to education programs.
- Developing clear mechanisms and specifications for the development of educational programs in accordance with National and international standards.
- Supporting the academic departments of the Colleges along with relevant stakeholders, to raise the efficiency of study plans and programs, which, in turn, would contribute to the achievement, and the requirements of, academic accreditation.
- Design, develop and distribution of fully referenced manuals, syllabuses, curricula, study plans, study programs, and an approach to student activity that will meet accreditation and governance mechanisms.
- Positively influence key stakeholders within the Contract and business areas.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Handle confidential information appropriately.
- Liaise in a professional manner with staff at all levels within the Client's organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop self and contribute to the development of others across the Team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Extremely strong analytical skills.
- Previous experience of not less than (3) years in this field.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.