Up to £22,692 (pro rata)
Start Dates: ASAP
FTC available - speak to the team to learn more
Our client is currently growing their customer service team and are looking for dedicated Customer Experience Partners to develop and join their operational front-line team while working on some of the most well-known brands in the life, pensions and insurance industry.
Their Partners focus on using exceptional customer service, relationship building and technical skills to deliver great customer outcomes. You'll get to drive successful customer journeys across a range of channels, including inbound and outbound telephone calls, in writing, by email and other digital methods.
Our comprehensive training is designed to allow you to fully understand your role and gain the knowledge needed to deliver excellent customer service. You will be required to use IT systems provided to continuously deepen your knowledge of the individual policies and products to support you with your day-to-day customer service.
* Take full ownership over customer journey successes to ensure a strong end-to-end service success delivery model is attained
* Use higher order customer service skills such as empathy, active listening and problem solving when interacting with customers
* Demonstrate appropriate actions to support the delivery of great customer success journey outcomes
* Take proactive self-driven steps to fully understand and use various digital technologies Instigate, support and drive through opportunities to improve efficiency of processes
* Strictly observe and adhere contractual and legal obligations at all times
* Minimum 1 year experience within a customer service facing environment
* A confident, professional telephone manner and ability to effectively execute on the above duties, in both written and verbal form
* Qualified to GCSE standard or equivalent (must include a minimum of Grade 4 Standard Pass or above in Maths and English)
* Computer literate in MS Excel and Word skills
* An ability to assimilate new information quickly and to be flexible and adaptable to change
* Possess and demonstrate a helpful, can-do and service-oriented outlook, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a team environment
* Self-motivated, proactive going beyond the call of duty, have a keen eye for detail, be result-oriented and have an ability to stay calm under pressure and in uncertainty
* A proven track record of being strong team player with a positive experience within a customer facing environment
* Discretionary annual bonus (up to 5%)
* Company pension scheme membership
* 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
* Holiday allowance rising with promotion
* Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
* 24/7 access to a wide range of books
* Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
* Access to our confidential helpline is available to be used by you and your family
* Get to volunteer in our own employee communities throughout the working day
* Develop your career through our client's wider global organisation
Don't miss this opportunity. Apply today!
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.