Customer Insight Manager required for Government organisation - remote/London
1. Consulting with the business regularly to identify the insight needed to support key decisions.
2. Proposing effective and efficient research methodologies to collect the necessary data.
3. Presenting insight in a stimulating and engaging way which is suitable for the audiences it is aimed at and produces a clear set of identifiable actions.
4. Commissioning internal and external research, understanding the financial and resource implications of the methods available.
5. Engaging with external research partners effectively, aspiring to conduct projects which achieve value for money for the business as well as quality outcomes.
6. Blending different, often complex, data sources, to create a full picture of customer insight which can be presented back to the business.
7. Identifying gaps in the customer insight and planning methods to close said gaps, taking accountability for the work.
8. Representing Customer Assurance in key decision meetings, understanding the use of the insight available which can contribute.
9. Deputising on behalf of the Customer & Market Insight Lead when required.
10. Create and maintain key relationships with those stakeholders inside and outside of relevant to insight work in order to share best practice.
11. Committing to continuous development by attending training, conferences and engaging with insight networks.
Note: An employee may be required to carry out other duties within the scope of the grade and within the limits of their skill, competence and training.
* Excellent spoken, written and visual communication skills.
* Experience of managing research projects, both large and small, determining key insights to inform target audiences.
* Able to produce summary level information of large, complicated data sets for multiple audience types often within short time scales.
* Previous experience of working in a research setting either, private or public sector.
* Confidence in working with a range of stakeholders, including senior leaders.
* A genuine interest in working in insight and a curiosity to question the data available.
* Knowledge of Excel, including data analysis and report creation/automation, including knowledge of advanced formulas and pivot tables.
* Experience using other analytical tools, including statistical software (e.g. SPSS) Behaviors
We'll assess you against these behaviors during the selection process:
We only ask for evidence of these behaviors on your application form:
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
Security clearance will be required for this role CTC/SC level