South West Region
My client is a centre of excellence in Cyber Security, Assurance and Monitoring Services, with a renowned track record of succeeding where other have failed. As a trusted supplier to many high-profile Government Departments, Agencies and Private Sector organisations they offer clients a cyber protection journey from design through to continuous monitoring.
Due to an increase in projects, they are looking for a Security Consultant based in South West England to join an exciting new client where you will be required to undertake advisory and practical security deliverables relating to IT systems and processes. You will possess a technical hand on background with experience in security, networks and Cloud. This will ideally be your second job in the field, and you will possess good consulting skills.
- Be motivated and show a positive can-do attitude
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good business report writing skills
- Have a good understanding of risk management and assessment principles
- Exceptional team working ethic and interpersonal skills
- Good level of knowledge across cyber security
- Have a good understanding of modern-day IT technologies and services, such as Cloud Computing, Mobile Computing, IT Security, and Infrastructure technologies and demonstrate a pragmatic technical understanding of security architecture
- Good understanding of Office 365 and Azure Security, hands on experience is desirable
- Endpoint Protection applications experience (AV, Web Filtering, Advanced Threat Protection, Encryption)
- Microsoft Active Directory knowledge
- Ability to work with little guidance under own initiative
- Appetite to stay in the forefront of new IT developments and techniques
- Already hold a government security vetting of SC level.
- CISMP, CompTIA Security+, or CRISC certifications