- Deliver design solutions in line with the design intent, ensuring consideration of through life stakeholders (eg operations, commissioning, support, RN)
- Coach others on technical skills, guide and monitor trainees in their work required for vocational qualifications as delegated through Line Manager
- Able to perform self check and peer check of all engineering outputs (Including BOM) from within the team and value stream in line with the detail design Quality Management Process/System
- Engage regularly with key Detail Design stakeholders in engineering and wider supporting functions
- Assist the customer through the approval process as compartment or system owners for spatial design.
- Ability to communicate & exchange ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience using FORAN
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical instructions
- Has the ability to work as part of a team with a degree of technical autonomy
This role requires you to obtain a basic disclosure along with employment reference checks before starting.
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.