Are you a school leaver/college leaver looking for your next challenge?
Interested in joining a global, reputable business with a number of awards, benefits and progression opportunities?
Get your foot in the door, within the Engineering domain, and join a Global communications company, where the innovations have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments, and militaries around the world communicate! - even in the hardest-to-reach places.
Technology Innovators Awards Gold Honoree | 2021
Glassdoor's 2022 Best Places to Work for U.S. Large Employers List!
Leading in Wellbeing | Top 100 Companies 2022 | IBEC
· Goods Inwards and Receipting of Stock, including visual quality inspection.
· Location of Stock and Stock Checks.
· Maintain accurate stock information on our internal systems.
· General Picking and Packing duties.
· Outbound Shipping and Collections.
· Liaising with Logistics companies.
· General Housekeeping of Stock Areas.
· Supporting the production team with deliverables.
· Supporting the production team with minor equipment maintenance.
· Adhering to company processes and procedures.
· Health and Safety awareness and compliance.
· Good Communication skills, both written and Verbal
· Excellent Team Player
· Responsible and able to work to deadlines
· Can do attitude
Important: Due to the nature of the role, all candidates will need to be prepared to undertake DV clearance and therefore as a minimum be living in the UK 10 years.
Site Location: All applicants must be located locally, or able to relocate to the client site based in the Newport, Wales area.
Working: Possible Flexible working potentials. For full information, please get in touch