With great friendly staff and the growth they are undertaking, this company has always punched above its weight with software development, the Senior Management Team expects them to be able to deliver software solutions very quickly, and to the highest quality and security standards.
The right candidate must be
- Flexible in their approach to projects/deliverables, maintaining a high level of accuracy in estimation whilst coping with fluctuating requirements.
- Ensure technology is able to support the business in maintaining its reputation for fast and flexible software delivery.
- Develop tender requirements for software and infrastructure upgrades, review submitted tenders for compliance with stated requirements, and make or advise on the appropriate decision.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities, and procurement efforts.
- Degree or industry qualifications
Experience and knowledge
- Experience of, and good understanding of, the functions of a financial services company.
- Significant experience of managing IT development teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Agile development framework.
- A background in, or strong understanding of, the IT development life cycle.
- Experience of managing large, successful projects.
- Experience of communicating with senior management and the executive, both in person and in writing.
- Salary up to £65K dependent on experience and skills.
- Pension and Private health Care (on completion of 3 month probation)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This role is commutable from: Maidstone, Sevenoaks and surrounding areas [free car parking available]
APPLY TODAY: Get the Recruitment Genius advantage. As the UK's largest online recruiter we guarantee you will receive a progress update and because employers only pay £199 or less to hire staff it is more affordable to choose Recruitment Genius applicants. (We do not charge job seekers anything for using our service).