Digitalisation is one of the key strategic priorities to keep Airbus at the highest level of quality and competitiveness. In that regard, the DIVS (Digital Industrial Value Stream) programme plays a key role as the transversal governance vehicle to coordinate the Operations, Procurement and Quality digital transformations.
In role as the Digital Industrial Value Stream Leader you will manage the Plants digital transformation programme. Assessing the digital maturity of the Plant and working with key stakeholders to satisfy their needs for robust digital solutions to maximise efficiency. You will work internationally supporting the roll out of corporate initiatives as well as the roll out of local initiatives.
- Be the main focal point for digital transformation locally and support digital initiative roll-out.
- Manage (arbitrate and synchronise) site digital portfolio for complete local operations scope (shop floor, ME, logistic, planning, Procurement operations) within agreed standardised Functional architecture.
- Represent Digital Industrial Value Stream within the sites Operational boards
- Define local digital Roadmaps supporting business needs and wider enterprise architecture
- Make sense at site level on digital demands, assess them, prioritise them, engage other leaders where required.
- Communicate and engage others in hot local digital topics and operational outputs to ensure visibility.
- Support local representatives to issue their digital demands (incl. pain points identification and problem statement definition).
- Ensure local digital initiatives are followed-up.
- Inform about digital initiatives deployment progress, potential delays, challenges and associated impacts, manage digitisation projects using IS Project Management techniques.
- Promote local digital initiatives once rolled-out if valuable for other plants.
- Contribute to digital strategic objectives as key voice of operational challenges.
- Lead local Digital Industrial Value Stream governance in consistency with central Multifunctional Team governance.
- Lifecycle and or IS Project management.
- Influence without authority & Teamworking.
- Awareness of ICT / Information Management architectures.
- Awareness of cyber security.
- Awareness of IoT.
- Awareness of Industry 4.0 evolution.
- Financial awareness.
- Manufacturing engineering fundamentals.
- Business transformation.
- Innovation focus.
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.