An exciting opportunity has arisen within Airbus at Broughton. We are looking for a Digital Project Integrator to join the team. The role entails:
- Development and deployment of Digitalisation projects within the Broughton facility.
- Ensure effective project management of the Digital portfolio.
- Delivering digital projects and generating the associated benefits and mitigating project risks.
- Collaborate transnationally to ensure digital projects align with a centralised 2-5-year plan.
- This includes streamlining the IT architecture, harmonising digital capabilities whilst transitioning from Microsoft into Google Workspace applications.
- Ensure effective communications align with business expectations using recognised processes and methods.
- Manage and arbitrate the demands at a plant level vs centralised initiatives Identify any potential Cyber Security compliance concerns.
- Technical experience and knowledge in Manufacturing Engineering, Digitalisation & backbone systems SAP Operating System knowledge
- Good project management along with strong organisational and planning skills
- Understanding of Wing Operational processes
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.