Director of Partnerships Remote - Applicants must be based in the UK
£100,000 - £120,000 +Benefits
Director of Partnerships - my client is an exciting, established leading FinTech based on the South Coast, employing circa 150 employees across the UK. My FinTech client is constantly enhancing their bespoke platform which bridges residential customers to a broad range of Financial Services products.
Due to year on year growth my client is actively seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Partnership Director / Director of Partnerships whom is excited for new challenge, experienced in developing and converting global brands into future clients and motivated to lead a successful partnerships team to increase commercial success.
Director of Partnerships - Reporting into the founding Director and as part of the Senior leadership team, you will take a lead in creating and executing the commercial road map, whilst building and leading a team of highly successful Senior Partnership Managers within the business, managing the performance of the team, ensuring that all sales plans are executed effectively, whilst developing and building a solid pipeline of new business.
What will you I be doing?
- As an experienced Director of Partnerships, you will lead and participate in strategic deal-making to grow my clients business and expand their client base
- Confident in your ability, you will pitch and close partnership deals - ensuring my client always offers the best products and features
- Contribute and deliver a partnerships strategy to deliver high levels of measurable growth in traffic and revenue
- Build my clients partner network with key brands and organisations that will contribute toward my clients growth
- Managing a successful team of Partnership Managers to maintain a full and healthy partnerships pipeline of new business development opportunities in the UK
- Leading from the front you will coach, mentor and manage your team
- Negotiate at a senior level on partnership deals
- Report, forecasting, budgeting and commercial modelling for partnership deals
- Raise brand profile and awareness through targeted communications to my clients partner database
- Proven experience working in a "Director of partnerships" or a similar position, ideally with a minimum of 5+ years experience in a senior capacity
- Experienced in future proofing and regularly iterating of the group sales strategy
- Driven and resilient with a strong background in finance or tech start ups - Ideally within digital Mortgages / Lending
- Have established relationships within online and finance spaces
- Evidence building up direct partnership and closing deals with providers
- Worked in any one of the following sectors within the aggregator landscape, mortgages, money - lending, insurance, utilities, broadband
- Confident and able to identify and reach potential clients, and engage with stakeholders and pitch the advantages of coming on board with my clients proposition
- Pitch confidently the proposition, and understand the process involved including working with tech teams, including organising API integration
- Proven track record in setting up and maintaining profitable partnerships
- Ability to build and manage a successful Partnerships Team - covering different verticals
- Capability to hold high level commercial discussions with senior stakeholders
- Excellent relationship building skills and strong communication skills. Your energy and outgoing personality will a next generation start-up
Benefits Alongside being able to work fully remotely within the UK - my client offers a competitive salary, pension and benefits package, which includes paid holiday, health cover and access to a market leading flexible benefits portal where you can choose the benefits that work for you