£42K - £45K plus package
Repairs and Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known social housing company based in the West London who are looking for a highly skilled Disrepair Supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Supervisor who is experienced in overseeing legal disrepair cases.
- To ensure appropriate commercial controls are in place and adhered to
- Control the commercial aspects of the supply chain gearing maximum leverage and work seamlessly within the business
- Responsible for overseeing some members of the team
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works and disrepair building maintenance surveying background would be desirable
- Previous experience working in the social housing/local authority sector
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Social Housing, Building Contractor and local authority industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.