Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco is currently looking for a Document Controller to support the contract team on a Tier 1 client in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by ensuring the management of documentation & correspondence is structured, stored and accessible by the client and contract team.
Serco delivers essential public services to customers in KSA on behalf of governments, semi-Governments, and large private corporations.
- Cascade the Program Document Management policies and procedures into the work environment.
- Execute specific tasks and daily routines of the Document Management Department
- Ensure Document Management procedures are adhered to
- Provide input to develop and enhance internal operating procedures where there is an input by or interface with Document Management
- Ensure consistency of Document Management working practices within the team
- Provides expert advice to Client representative, line management, subordinate staff on Technical Document Control activities
- Review and analyse all Document Control processes to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Records and maintain all relevant project documents into Electronic Document Management System
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must hold a bachelor's degree in science engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in related field on national / international major initiatives and developments.
- Expert in use and administration of document management systems
- Extensive experience of working internationally (preference for Middle East / KSA).
- Delivery focused individual with the ability to work in a self-sufficient manner.
- Able to build strong working relationships.
- Shows confidence in communication.
- Customer focus with a drive to deliver exceptional customer service.
- An advanced knowledge of administration processes.
- Demonstrable experience of operating and administering a document management system.
- Ability to advise and consult on the use of a document management system.
- Experience of using Document Management Systems such as SharePoint.
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.