Our client, London based end-user organisation is actively looking for a Dynamics 365 Lead Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The Dynamics 365 Lead Developer will be responsible for overseeing a small team of Developers as well as hands on development work as part of their D365 implementation. The Dynamics 365 Lead Developer must have proven experience in leading a team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developers and Power Platform Developers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of leading a team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 developers and Power Platform developers.
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across latest versions of Dynamics CRM 365 (on premise and online).
- Strong Agile delivery experience (ideally Scrum or Kanban).
- Experience of ensuring data integrity in CRM systems.
- Experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, SSIS and SSRS.
- Good understanding of Test-Driven development and coding standards (SOLID, Design Patterns)
- Experience in web development using Dynamics 365 Portals and Web API's.
- Manage performance of a team of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power Platform Developers at both individual and team level
- Deliver on the creation and maintenance of our CRM solution within agreed project deadlines.
- Work in an Agile team taking ownership of the technical delivery of changes.
- Ensure that stories and tasks are appropriately sized, scoped and defined.
- Drive the DevOps maturity roadmap within the team.
- Ensure the smooth running and support of live systems, providing the appropriate monitoring information to stakeholders for awareness and decision making.
- Contribute to the wider enterprise technology strategy and roadmap.
- Ensure the team continue to produce high levels of services, expertise, development, and test processes that are scalable and maintainable within expectations of the stakeholders (including adherence to SDLC).
- Conduct reviews of supplied specification with others as appropriate
- Ensure the appropriate levels of system and support document are created and maintained.
- Contribute to vendor solution due diligence.
- Coach and mentor staff members through training and individual support.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, including agile scrum ceremonies.
- Participate as a member of digital technology teams, contributing to software development discussions, investigating the use of new development tools, and facilitating change.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.