Do you have 2 years' experience in an Early Years Foundation Stage setting?
Do you hold an NVQ Level 3 or similar?
This could be a great opportunity for you!
My client is a Pre-School based in Keighley in West Yorkshire. They are looking for an exceptional Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their team.
Early years Practitioner Level 3
Responsible To: Pre-school Manager and the Management Committee
Purpose of Job: You will provide safe, high quality education and care for pre-school children over 2 years of age. You will comply with legal and statutory requirements relating to the early years. Also providing SENCO support and guidance either straight away if experienced or later on into employment depending on experience. SENCO will only make up a small proportion of your role.
Key Qualities and Experience:
- Level 3 or above childcare qualification e.g. NVQ, NNEB, BTEC CACHE
- Commitment to further personal development
- 2 years' experience of working in an Early Foundation Stage setting
- Sound understanding of child development and meeting the needs of individual children
- Some SENCO experience or knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Live with a commutable distance of Keighley, West Yorkshire
If you feel you have the relevant experience to suit this role and you are looking for a new challenge then click apply now.
Title: Early years Practitioner Level 3
Location: Keighley, West Yorkshire
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience