Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Join a reputable business who, have a number of awards, most recently been named as an Award winner (Gold Award) in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme!
Join a business who provides customers with solutions that give complete, long-term protection and control of safety critical systems.
A trusted and reputable company; who's solutions have been integrated in nearly all of the UK's nuclear sites.
- To ensure individual deliverables are identified and to work with the Business Units to ensure commitments are delivered to the required schedule requirement
- To ensure product support activities rigorously checked prior to formal review
- To provide support to other product support team members
- To ensure product support is in accordance with Production Engineering and Manufacturing requirements
- To be innovative and be aware of relevant new technologies / processes and to support the introduction of these technologies / processes into the product support department where appropriate
- To demonstrate initiative and contribute towards a proactive and dynamic environment that supports the success of projects / the business
- Oversee the data to day operations of the Product Support Team
- Provide direct supervision of the product support staff which may include recruitment, evaluations, and disciplinary actions
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching and training to product support staff
- Develop product support team workflows
- Ensuring that support is provided to operations when problems arise for both internal and external customer
- Manage and report on all incoming product support queries and product maintenance tasks
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics such as budget and deadlines
- Ensuring that all customer inquiries and issues are solved in a timely manner
- Carry out product maintenance to improve production efficiency and address build issues
- Ensuring that product maintenance changes requested are carried out accurately in accordance with product maintenance processes
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience with technical team management
- Experience of developing and maintaining nuclear, military, or naval products
- Have knowledge of related engineering disciplines (e.g. mechanical engineering, production engineering and electrical/ electronic engineering)
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics, wiring schedules and mechanical part / assembly drawings
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes and assembly techniques
- Experience reviewing product maintenance workflows and implementing cost effective improvements
- Experience working in a project environment working to quality, cost and schedule constraints.
For full information, please get in touch