Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company is at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Are you looking for a dynamic company who deliver world-class solutions?
The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain! The organisation provides advanced systems and services to their customers Globally and have a fantastic reputation in its market.
- Recognized as a Top 100 Global Innovator™ for 2023!
- Named top Aerospace and Defence company! Just Capital and CNBC's JUST 100 Ranking
- Schematic generation, PCB design, component selection, evaluation and verification
- Work alongside our system engineers on architectures of electronic subsystems
- Develop requirements to ensure compliance to the relevant standards
- Work alongside our embedded software engineers and mechanical engineers
- Generate supporting design documentation and perform regular technical reviews
- Experience with embedded digital electronics and microprocessor systems
- Experience working with FPGAs and SoC technologies
- Experience taking prototypes and turning them into production hardware
- Experience designing PCBs in conformance with defence engineering standards/airborne standards
- Experience in designing for manufacture
- Able to present technical information clearly and concisely to others
- An openness to learn and try new techniques
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment - working independently or with others to overcome obstacles
- Capable of analysing and reporting on technical data
- Eligible or holder of current SC security clearance
- Experience using the Xilinx chip family
- Familiarity with the application of a systems engineering approach across the design and development life cycle
- Experience using the Mentor Xpedition PCB design tool and SPICE
- Experience creating DO254 compliant electronic systems
- Working with Model Based System Engineering tools such as Simulink
- Weapon systems domain knowledge and/or experience in a similar field
- Understanding of environmental requirements (shock, vibration, EMC, etc.), experience applying these requirements to a design and experience testing for these requirements
For full information, please get in touch: