Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Are you a Electronics Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Would you consider relocating?
- Permanent job opportunity with relocation assistance available, for you and your family! *T&C's apply
- Join a business unit who's capabilities address the highest classification levels of High Grade and Type 1 National Security, across a growing and thriving sector!
- Work across a brand new site for 2023! Onsite Café, Free parking, Table Tennis and more!
Be part of a wider, global business, renowned for solving their customers' most complex problems!
- You'll have the opportunity to work on large projects, developing mission-critical solutions in Defence and Technology.
- Join a company with a number of awards and recognitions; Named as Gold Award winner in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme for 2021 | Employer of choice for our forces community!
- ED&I: Access to leadership development, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs.
- Full training, development and mentoring programs; Access to mentoring programs at all stages of development.
- Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
- Specify, design and prove/verify digital and analogue electronic hardware in order to deliver high quality electronic hardware that meets the requirements in a timely manner and within budget.
- Perform design calculations and carry out simulations using industry standard tools, and prototype as required, in order to estimate performance, identify high-risk areas and ensure high quality designs that require minimal re-design.
- Develop and test/verify electronic hardware according to the hardware development process.
- Estimate time and effort required for electronic hardware activities and deliver to these time and effort estimates to ensure cost and schedule adherence.
- Provide technical direction and exert technical influence across multiple projects, such that the optimal approach, architecture and design are selected.
- Work with production test to ensure designs are suitable for volume production. Also support production to assist them with the rapid debugging and resolution of electronic hardware issues encountered in order to minimise production delays.
- Degree in an Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience of one or more of the following;
- Experience of high-speed digital designs that include processors and programmable devices
- Experience of analogue circuit design and switched-mode power supply design
- Able to design reliable power supplies that meet requirements and analyse against all input and output conditions across temperature, and estimate performance accurately.
- Competent with schematic capture tools and understands how to constrain layout using rules/classes/groups.
- Developed large, complex designs requiring multi-layer PCBs and PCB stack-up design).
- Used DOORS, PADS and/or PSpice.
- Ability to Pass SC Clearance.
- Appreciation of design and test for EMC and TEMPEST
- Experience within Defence, Aerospace and Electronics.
- Hold a valid DV Clearance
Important: Due to the nature of the role, all candidates will need to be prepared to undertake DV clearance and therefore as a minimum be living in the UK 10 years.
Site Location: All applicants must be located locally, or able to relocate to the client site based in the Berkshire area (Relocation assistance available *T&C's apply)
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
For full information, please get in touch