Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and as a minimum be living in the UK 5 years. .
Working: Flexible working hours and some remote working potentials where possible.
It's no wonder, they have been among the winners of the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, 2022, and most recently receiving three accreditation gold standard awards with Investors in People!
"Interesting work. Good work-life balance. Employees made to feel valued." Software Engineer, 5 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
"Promotes and believes in a good work/life balance Interesting work on most programmes Encourages internal mobility. Offers good development/training opportunities" Principal Systems Engineer, 19 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
The company are looking to build a team of highly capable and adaptable Embedded Software Design and Development Engineers, so are looking for software engineers across all levels, from Junior - Principal / Lead experience.
You will be responsible for developing the real-time systems application software for the next generation of Systems.
These are fantastic opportunities for engineers with a passion for software and its successful deployment in modern systems!
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join an award winning business, who really care about its people!
- To join a company who are true advocates of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Clear Progression opportunities, with tools, training, and development across the business.
- Flexible working, with remote working where possible.
- Full range of company benefits, with company and personal performance-based bonus, and additional flexi days!
- A chance to work on a range of exciting and cutting-edge technologies, with a company who's culture is all about leveraging the path of innovation!
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Strong C Programming skills.
- Full life cycle development in Agile/SCRUM working environment where quality and accuracy of work is critical.
- Gool team player with good verbal and written communication skills capable of operating in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Hard real time software development on Bare-Metal systems.
- Problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues.
- Developing safety critical software (SIL3/4 or DO178C software level B/A).
- Working in a lab environment on an electro mechanical product running embedded software.
- Requirements authoring, analysis and review (preferably in DOORS).
For full information, please get in touch!