Operating Level: Professional
An opportunity has arisen for an Ops Support Team Member within the Airbus Single Aisle Flow Line business. Reporting to the Enablement Leader, the successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
● Liaison with engineering and design for solutions with respect to production enabling blockers.
● Controlling and maintaining consumable materials and tooling
● Liaison with Facilities and Services to ensure adherence to agreed Service Level Agreements and delivery requirements.
● Management interface between Tool Control Centre and Operations (Calibration Process).
● Support Capex projects and facility improvements
● Assessing continuous improvement opportunities and implementing new processes in line with lean manufacturing principles.
● Support Safety engineer with regard to compliance to health, safety & environmental issues
● Financial analysis, control and reporting.
● Support and maintenance of lean manufacturing systems.
● 5C /housekeeping.
● Visual management process
● Process improvement activity.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
● Ideally general knowledge and experience of aircraft assembly tools and techniques
● Experience of tooling and procedural documentation
● The ability to investigate and to introduce continuous improvement ideas.
● Practical competence of current 'PC' based packages (essential) and experience of mainframe SAP (desirable).
● Knowledge of Lean systems.
The successful candidate will be qualified to HNC/HND level and or have relevant experience to an equivalent depth and breadth. The role will involve working within a dedicated team to plan and prioritise workloads alongside the maintenance of effective customer and supplier relationships and, as such, will require the following behavioural competencies to be demonstrated:
● Innovation & Problem Solving
● Direction & Purpose
● Drive & Commitment
● Two Way Communication
● Customer Focus
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Do you agree to our terms & conditions & privacy statement?
Receive updates & notifications from Ex-MilitaryCareers.com