Estimator / Contracts Manager
Building and construction
£40k-£50k + Benifits
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a local Construction Company in the Taunton, Somerset area who are looking for a brand new Estimator / Contracts manager to join their small team covering small works projects. They are looking for an experienced Estimator / Contracts Manager working in a tight knit team with a family feel. This will be a dual role pricing and providing quotes for contracts, planning and delivering schemes through to completion.
* Working with a small contractor that deliver over 250 projects a year ranging from £100- £100,000 values
* Ensure all documentation received from clients is comprehensive enough to provide an accurate quotation.
* Provide accurate pricing of all schemes to clients whilst improving the overall bottom line net profit returns based on past experience and past performance of projects.
* Develop pricing matrixes for various products to support with the high volume of estimates ensuring they are dealt with accurately and efficiently.
* Advise on possible cost implications/variations if design changes.
* Assist in the allocation of commercial risk with managers, sending company terms and conditions with all quotations
* Improve the Estimating win ratio, by reviewing all enquiries received selecting and prioritising high potential projects.
* Maintain service level to existing client base
* Attend client meetings and develop bid presentations where necessary.
* Track, cost and handle all variations from estimate to order status to ensure transparency
* Organise program and liaise with client to ensure delivery of project
* track progress and ensure timely on budget delivery
* organise contractors
* sourcing materials
* Experience in Construction Estimating
* Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Commercial awareness .
* Read & Interpret 2D/3D drawings accurately.
please apply below or Call Gemma at Daniel Owen Taunton on 01823448940