The overall requirement of the Examinations Officer is to administer all aspects of examinations, controlled assessments and certification processes across all three campuses. You will be required to travel to all three campuses when required, but your main place of work will be at the Wycombe Campus. You will work with the MIS team to ensure all examination, controlled assessments are carried out in line with Awarding Body/JCQ requirements. You will also be responsible for registering students with awarding bodies and making sure that results are entered in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Be computer literate, including proficiency in the use of Excel.
• Liaise with Awarding Bodies and Curriculum course teams to maintain examination and syllabus details.
• Good communication skills with the ability to handle all types of customers (internal and external).
• Have good organisational skills to accurately plan exam windows.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a wider team
• Lead on exams at the Wycombe Campus and be the main point of contact in exams at the campus for teaching staff
We will encourage you to develop new skills and expand your opportunities within the college. We are also flexible and accommodating, allowing you to be as productive as possible.
While working at Buckinghamshire College Group you can also take advantage of a host of employee benefits including:
• Pension scheme – LGPS (18.3% employer contribution)
• 30-holiday entitlement & Additional annual leave purchase scheme
• Free onsite parking
• A wide range of learning - access to free training & continuous professional development
• Discounts in the Aylesbury Day Nursery & Aylesbury Salon Intuition
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Cycle to work and local business employee corporate discount schemes
Here at Buckinghamshire College Group, we are passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities to achieve their learning goals and life aspirations. You will find a warm welcome at all of our campuses in; Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, where we are a thriving community of over 590 Staff and 7,000 students and we are sure that whatever your aspirations and career goals, we can help you to achieve them.
This College does one of the most important jobs in the country - educating people of all ages to help them to succeed in life and create the skills society needs. Moreover, we do it well. We have high standards, with good success rates for students and more students joining us each year.
Our staff are the most important resource that the College has in securing this success. We therefore value our staff highly and offer a competitive reward and benefits package.
We hope you will want to be part of Buckinghamshire College Group and we very much look forward to welcoming you.
Commitment to Safeguarding
BCG is committed to equal opportunities for all, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff alike; all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if we receive sufficient applications or source a suitable candidate. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Only completed applications will be considered for this role. All applicants will need to complete an application form via our College Website
For more information on the role please contact HR directly.
Closing date for applications is the 12th April 2023, with interviews taking place on the 25th April 2023.
Do you agree to our terms & conditions & privacy statement?
Receive updates & notifications from Ex-MilitaryCareers.com