Guidant Global is helping a collaborative and inclusive company recruit an Executive Assistant to join their team in Farnborough. This full-time Executive Assistant role comes with an attractive rate of £16.46 PAYE or £22.00 Umbrella and the opportunity to be part of a welcoming and diverse workplace culture.
As a flexible Executive Assistant, you will support the CEO and the executive team as directed to ensure the company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently. Please note that occasional travel to other UK sites may be required. You will also need to apply for and receive a basic disclosure certificate before the commencement of the contract. In addition, you will be required to pass BPSS security clearance before confirmation of the contract offer.
In your first few weeks in this Executive Assistant job, you can expect to:
· Manage scheduling for the CEO, including agendas, calls, travel arrangements, client management and other company logistics
· Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, and manage content and flow of information to senior executives
· Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives' travel and travel-related activities, including hotel bookings and transport
To apply, you will need excellent communication skills and previous experience working as an Executive Assistant. You will also require the following:
· Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple projects
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other tools
· Flexible team player who is adaptable and enjoys a challenge
· Good attention to detail and the ability to work pro-actively, think ahead and multi-task
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a favourable rate of £16.46 PAYE or £22.00 Umbrella per hour, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this Executive Assistant opportunity in Farnborough sounds like the right career move for you, please get in touch with Guidant Global today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Guidant Global is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Guidant Global (Jobscience) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.