Executive Assistant - KSA National
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Looking for a career at a company with a strong work culture and growth opportunities?
If so, Serco is a place for you to develop a career with supportive programs and colleagues.
This is a unique 6 month's opportunity for a talented Executive Assistant to join our highly specialized team of Consultants and support our prominent client in Riyadh, KSA.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative/secretarial support as when required.
- Coordinating and take minutes of the meeting
- Providing comprehensive executive support specifically to manage diaries, day to day activities and coordinate all business and personal correspondence.
- Providing assistance in the scheduling of meetings and appointments, maintenance of files and records, data updating and preparation of various correspondences, business reports and presentation materials.
- Managing administrative events such as travelling arrangements and preparing itineraries.
- Ensuring all travel documents are valid such as passport, visa (local & overseas), etc.
- Managing diary and day to day activity and ensure any logistical needs are in place and perform and carry out other duties as instructed / directed.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- We are looking for a high-energy individual, who can ensure the work will be handled efficiently in the Executive's absence.
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess strong PC skills including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point applications and ability to learn new software based applications.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for delivering job outputs.
- Participates cooperatively and makes constructive contribution to team efforts;
- Ability to read, write and speak Arabic
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.