Acumin Consulting | RSR Digital is the cyber security and technology division of the Red Snapper Group. We have been established since 1998 and are deeply connected in the Cyber Security market globally. We help our clients develop their strategy and deliver effective recruitment outcomes to drive high performance and growth. We work with organizations to help them find attract and hire the right people to bring their strategy to life.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant based in the UK to support an exciting and disruptive cyber security company who are a pioneering a segment of the market and going through a phase of unprecedented growth. The Recruiter will be joining a small highly specialised Managed Service team who are playing a critical role in achieving the ambitious growth plans for the organisation. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work closely with the leadership team in a fast paced dynamic environment working on a variety of mandates across the business.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver against the following:
- Discuss and execute relevant recruitment strategies with hiring managers for each role being hired
- Take ownership of the recruitment life cycle and direct sourcing for 8-10 key roles at any given time across different business areas, with a strong focus on diversity
- Creating and maintaining strong stakeholder and hiring manager relationships across the business
- Leverage all available direct sourcing tools to ensure a quality candidate pipeline for each role
- Actively engage with the market, source, qualify and excite candidates and build candidate talent pools
- Deliver a high order of work and be a recruitment best practice' champion into the business
- Support and deliver on the overall service delivery targets
- Provide information to Hiring Managers regarding market conditions, candidate availability, salary benchmarks
- Maintain critical metrics and provide promote the highest data integrity within reporting
Skills & Experience
The ideal Recruiter will have the following skills:
- Extensive experience within the Recruitment/RPO field
- Experience operating in a high growth ambitious start-up' environment
- Ambassador for premium candidate experience through professional recruitment practices
- Written and verbal communication skills of a high order
- IT Literate with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word etc.)
- Experience interpreting data and reporting
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and show flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- Promote process excellence
- Strives for process innovation and high performance working
- Shown team working capability
- Excellent stakeholder and networking skills
- Ability to be involved in a wide range of talent acquisition projects
- Opportunity to develop further recruitment and management skills.
Acumin | RSR Digital is an Equal Opportunities Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.