A rare opportunity has arisen at an established I.T. Support and Services Company in Hastings town centre for an IT Support Helpdesk & On-site I.T. Engineer
The successful applicant will have experience of working in an IT support environment, troubleshooting Windows Desktop, Server and Microsoft Exchange, and delivering 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support.
The successful IT Helpdesk / Server Support Engineer must be up to date with latest developments in Server, Cloud and VoIP technology, with a commitment to delivering the highest standards of Customer Service, by phone and face-to-face.
The ideal IT Support Engineer will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in a technical support / helpdesk environment.
- Windows Server
- Windows Desktops
- Networking Hardware - Routers, Switches and VLans
- DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP Transport
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365
- Printers / Scanners
- Third Party Software Troubleshooting
- VoIP Technologies
- WordPress Websites
This position is easily commutable from St. Leonards On sea, Bexhill, Crowhurst, Westfield and Fairlight.