Main roles & responsibilities:
• Perform diagnostics, service, repairs & maintenance on all types of ground-care equipment.
• Complete administrative tasks such as job cards & diagnostic reports.
• Perform pre-delivery inspections on new & used equipment.
• Attend & participate in relevant service training, including product update programs as and when required to ensure up-to-date product knowledge & technical skill levels.
• Using company service vehicles, travel to customer based sites & depots to undertake diagnostic, service & repair works.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience performing service, repairs & maintenance on all types of ground-care equipment.
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
• Good customer relationship skills & computer skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Full UK driving licence & fork lift training certificate preferred.
• Ability to work extended hours
Company pension scheme, an attractive salary, and ongoing training.