Daniel Owen is currently looking for mobile fabric engineers to work across commercial property. The role is working for a facilities management company who are based in Kent with projects all over London and Kent.
Our client works globally within the facilities management sector on a number of high profile contracts. They are currently looking for a Fabric Engineer to join their team as they are currently experiencing immense growth.
Role: Mobile Fabric Engineer
Location: Mobile within London
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Provided: Van/expenses, uniform and call out
- Always represent the company in a professional manner and develop a good working relationship.
- Assist Technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM's
- Ensure Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the timeframe
- Assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical works.
- Complete tasks to the highest standards whilst complying with Health & Safety legislation.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's.
- Attend training courses as and when necessary
- Experience/basic knowledge of the following trades including carpentry, plumbing, painting, decorating, plastering and electrics
- Experience working within commercial property
- Full UK clean driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or