FM Consultant - Hard Services (Civil/Estate) - STCA
Make a difference every day
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defense, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services to fulfil our purpose which is "Bringing National Visions to Life".
We are looking for a FM Consultant - Hard Services (Civil/Estate) to support in the lead and delivery of Serco's contractual obligations by ensuring the successful implementation of deliverables set forth.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, flexible individual with energy and drive, and an excellent communicator at all levels with the ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge, advice, and guidance to support the client and key stakeholders.
This role is part of the FM team and will be based in Riyadh.
Key Accountabilities (Key elements of the job, avoid repetition)
- Assist the FM Expert, Project Director in planning, management and allocation of resources to all aspects of maintenance activities covering building and structures, cleaning and landscaping.
- Supervise and oversee all aspects of engineering and maintenance activities pertaining to structures and building including all levels of preventive and corrective maintenance and minor modification works.
- Provide support, guidance and system assurance on the engineering and maintenance works of building & structures, cleaning and landscaping within the Engineering & Maintenance Department and to the A&FM organization at large.
- Conduct condition assessment of facilities and assets and prepare report detailing actions and recommendations.
- Establish Maintenance plans and operating procedures.
- Able to forecast future facility requirements.
- Able to coordinate with Contractors / Sub Contractors staff.
- Able to design training programs for client AFM, Contractors, Sub Contractors Staff.
- Performance management of team.
- Planning and coordination of all related project deliverables across the lifecycle of theproject.
- Undertake feasibility studies to assess the suitability of a proposed solution and provide recommendations.
- Liaise with client, staff and external consultants at all levels in matters relating to contract delivery.
- Assist the Project Director in ensuring the integrity of the intent and operation of the management reporting system, with all issues raised and addressed at the appropriate level.
- Develop clear escalation procedure to overcome any shortfalls in service quality provided.
Specific Requirements (What we are looking for in our candidates)
- 0 - 15 years' minimum experience in civil/construction related delivery, with emphasison building projects/refurbishments and in particular complex lifecycle programmes.
- 5 -7 years' minimum experience in a senior role in consultancy services.
- Must have specific knowledge of municipality building regulations in the area we operate.
- Knowledge of Operational Site Dashboard with KPIs and SLAs which will be roll out toother sites.
- Should be aware of facility operations (hard services, soft services, HSEs, maintenance workflow).
- Excellent planning abilities, an analytical approach to problem solving and a good knowledge of built environment technology.
- Must be conversant with the requirements of all current relevant legislation, building codes and international standards (ISO).
- Holder of a degree in a relevant engineering (Civil / Facility Management) discipline.
- Qualification in project management/project methodology (PMP, Prince 2) preferred.
- Demonstrate good man-management, leadership and interpersonal capability.
- Saudi Council of Engineers affiliation required.
- Experience in the contract portfolio including operations, projects, transitions.
What's in it for you?
- 28 working days of annual leave
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you and your eligible dependents
- Airfare allowance paid annually in line with company policy for you and your eligible dependents
- The scale and breadth of our organization offers you variety and choice in your career path, both regionally and globally
At Serco, we believe there is a place here for everyone. A place where you can bring your authentic self to work every day. Our workplace culture is one that embraces diversity and fosters equity, respect, and belonging for every individual. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that proudly celebrates the perspectives and backgrounds that each of our employees bring to work every day.
We take pride in what we do
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.