FM Consultant - Hard Services (Electrical) - STCA
Make a difference every day
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defense, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services to fulfil our purpose which is "Bringing National Visions to Life".
We are looking for a FM Consultant - Hard Services (Electrical) to support in the lead and delivery of Serco's contractual obligations by ensuring the successful implementation of deliverables set forth.
The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator at all levels with the ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge, advice, and guidance to support the client and key stakeholders.
This role is part of the FM team and will be based in Riyadh.
Key Accountabilities (Key elements of the job, avoid repetition)
- Planning and coordination of all related project deliverables across the lifecycle of the project.
- Receive project requirements from clients and stakeholders and develop these into schemes and specifications and compile budgets and estimating costs.
- Undertake feasibility studies to assess the suitability of a proposed solution and provide recommendation.
- Responsible for managing the resources appropriately to ensure that tasks are carried out in line with the specification and programme.
- Meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) deliverables as per the contract Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Production of progress reports, FM documentation to the required standards.
- Responsible for performance oversight of all contract work scope elements, associated deliverable development and submittal, and other contracted services.
- Provide advice to the FM Expert on the activities, developments and changes within the services covered under the Contract and their impact upon the provision of those services.
- Regularly meet with FM Expert to keep him informed of decisions affecting their areas of operation and to ensure a uniform application of Serco's policies and delivery of services.
- Conduct condition assessment of facilities and assets and prepare report detailing actions and recommendations.
- Establish Maintenance plans and operating procedures.
- Conduct auditing of facilities and assets and provide improvement opportunities.
- Able to coordinate with Contractors / Sub Contractors staff.
- Able to design training programs for client AFM, Contractors, Sub Contractors Staff.
- Support the matrixed organization in the effective delivery of complex contract deliverables across O&M practice, by holistically integrating engineering thought leadership.
Specific Requirements (What we are looking for in our candidates)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all project management activities.
- Knowledge of Operational Site Dashboard with KPIs and SLAs which will be roll out to other sites.
- Should be aware of facility operations (hard services, soft services, HSEs, maintenance workflow).
- Excellent planning abilities, an analytical approach to problem solving and a good knowledge of built environment technology.
- Must be conversant with the requirements of all current relevant legislation, building codes and international standards (ISO).
- Highly motivated, flexible individual with energy and drive.
- Holder of Electrical Engineering degree.
- Qualification in project management/project methodology (PMP, Prince 2) preferred.
- Demonstrate good man-management, leadership and interpersonal capability.
- Saudi Council of Engineers affiliation required.
- Technically competent with a clear understanding of building services facilities management.
- Experience in the contract portfolio including operations, projects, transitions
What's in it for you?
- 28 working days of annual leave
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you and your eligible dependents
- Airfare allowance paid annually in line with company policy for you and your eligible dependents
- The scale and breadth of our organization offers you variety and choice in your career path, both regionally and globally
At Serco, we believe there is a place here for everyone. A place where you can bring your authentic self to work every day. Our workplace culture is one that embraces diversity and fosters equity, respect, and belonging for every individual. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that proudly celebrates the perspectives and backgrounds that each of our employees bring to work every day.
We take pride in what we do
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.