FM Consultant - Hard Services (MEP)
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Since 1947, Serco Middle East has been supporting governments to deliver public services across various sectors (Transport, Healthcare, Citizen Services and Defence), enabling transformation and ensuring the delivery of world class services. We are extremely proud of our partnerships with government and semi-government entities and what we continue to achieve together.
To support Serco's continuous growth in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are currently bidding for a new project in Riyadh and looking to hire a FM Consultant - Hard Services (MEP) who will be reporting directly to the FM Expert but requires an adaptability to complex matrix project-based work, where functional and operational management may be fluid. The hiring for this position is subject to contract award.
- Planning and coordination of all related project deliverables across the lifecycle of the project.
- Receive project requirements from clients and stakeholders and develop these into schemes and specifications and compile budgets and estimating costs.
- Undertake feasibility studies to assess the suitability of a proposed solution and provide recommendation.
- Production of progress reports, FM documentation to the required standards.
- Overall project management, stakeholder management, budget/cost management, time management, communications management etc.
- Responsible for performance oversight of all contract work scope elements, associated deliverable development and submittal, and other contracted services
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all project management activities
- Must have specific knowledge of municipality building regulations in the area we operate.
- Knowledge of Operational Site Dashboard with KPIs and SLAs which will be roll out to other sites
- Should be aware of facility operations (hard services, soft services, HSEs, maintenance workflow)
- 10 - 15 years of experience in MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) related delivery, with emphasis on building projects/refurbishments and in particular complex lifecycle programmes.
- 5-7 years of experience in a senior role in consultancy services.
- Strong technical skills in all aspects of project service delivery.
- Proven track record of managing multiple workstreams, multi-national teams.
- Asset Management Experience is preferred. (Knowledge of Asset Management Software like Oracle eAM or Maximo desirable but not necessary)
- Saudi Council of Engineers affiliation preferred.
- Holder of a degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Qualification in project management/project methodology (PMP, Prince 2) preferred.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.