Freelance Quantity Surveyor
South East London
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a leading Housing Association in the South East London area who are looking for a brand new Freelance Quantity Surveyor to join their team covering Planned Works projects in South East London.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who has previous experience working on major planned works projects.
- To manage all surveying duties within the housing stock and carry out any technical inspections on the planned works projects
- To provide summary reports where required of all on-going managed cases and technical de-canted properties outlining levels of performance of the contractors and performance manage contractors delivering repairs to ensure strict timelines of completions are adhered to
- To undertake technical inspections of the homes including all leased properties to distinguish planned works in line with the companies Policy's
- Commercial Awareness within Planned Maintenance
- To liaise, monitor and progress all planned maintenance to the home's regeneration stock through its DLO and partnering contractors
- Previous Social Housing experience required
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Experience working planned, cyclical or external works projects
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.