Front End Developer
Location: Remote (needs to be UK based)/Office based (Office based in London)
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
My client is a smart team communications software company that allows people to work remotely anywhere in world by aligning teams through action based communications.
They are now on the lookout for a Front End developer to join the team, you can work remotely but need to be based in the UK.
- You will build a modern UI that will wow our customers and will improve their user experience.
- You will build solutions that are maintainable, scalable and performant.
- You will be working as part of a cross functional team of developers, designers and Product Managers.
- You will be working with a global team that is passionate to redefine the way how people communicate in enterprises
- Ideally 3+ years of development experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience developing single page applications.
- Knowledge of modern Front End styling techniques (CSS Modules, Styled Components, etc).
- Understanding of Web technologies especially as related to browser rendering and networking.
- Experience with React.js component life cycles, rendering model, and integrating with foreign libraries.
- Experience with popular frameworks of managing React.js state and effects (such as Flux or Redux)
- An aptitude to deliver reliably without supervision.
- Experience with articulating technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- Location: UK (ideally near London).
- Familiarity with a statically typed language.
- Experience working in a Java tech stack.
- Familiarity with build pipelines (webpack).
- Knowledge of Dev Tools, especially profiling.