Everymind at Work are taking great strides in helping to normalise mental health conversations in the workplace. Our business is driven by our app helping employees manage their wellbeing through tailored content and a series of in-app features.
We currently have our product to market and are now looking for a driven developer with the energy and drive to help take our technology and business to the next level. The MVP was built by a London based agency, who will be available for the first few months handover
This is an opportunity to join an early stage business and help mould the landscape of how wellbeing in the workplace looks in the future.
This will be our first in-house hire but as we grow there will be an opportunity to help build out the team. We are looking for someone to join us in our offices, so the applicant will need to be able to commute to our London offices.
- React Native
- GraphQL, Apollo Client, Apollo Server
- SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Other tools and technologies: - Yarn, Lerna, GIT, CircleCI, App Center, Styled Components, Knex, Serverless, AWS
- Ownership of the entire development process to ensure targets are met.
- Communicating with both technical and non-technical members of our team.
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make us more effective.
Successful candidates will ideally have:
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills
- A flexible approach to work, and be OK with the ambiguity that comes with a new business learning fast
- Comfortable sharing ideas and desire to help grow the business
Benefits of working with Everymind at Work:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible/remote working options for developers
- Options Pool available after 6 months
- Working for a new startup, your work will have a big impact on the business and our customers
- Working in an agile team
- Central London office
- Company focused on employee happiness. Practice what we preach.
- Making a difference in the world