Are you looking to work in a fast moving, dynamic and evolving business based in Exeter? Do you have proven experience with ASP.NET and C#, along with experience working with Web Services, APIs and SQL databases?
Due to another exceptional year, they are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated C# developer who is also familiar with VB.NET. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development of their business-critical proprietary SaaS web applications targeted at the retail automotive industry.
Working on a variety of projects using different technologies and working in an AGILE environment, the successful candidate will be an excellent team player with good communication skills, strong attention to detail, self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a larger team and able to meet deadlines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent ASP.Net MVC using C# with Entity Framework
- ASP.NET / VB.NET
- Knowledge of Web APIs (SOAP and REST)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- XML and JSON
- Knowledge of T-SQL and MS SQL Server databases
- HTML / HTML5, CSS
- TFS / GIT
- Able to create technical design documents and follow change control procedures
Beneficial but not Essential Skills & Experience:
- .NET Core
- Knowledge of front-end framework's such as Material UI, Bootstrap or similar
- Knowledge of Knockout, Angular.js, ReactJS or similar
- Regular Experssions
- TDD using NUnit or similar
- Agile Scrum / Kanban methodology
You should be a good communicator at a technical level, analytical and able to understand and present complex solutions and explain issues within the technical team. Please only apply if you currently reside within a commuting distance of Exeter or are willing to relocate.
- Located on the prestigious Exeter Science Park
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday's)
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme