Business and technical subject matter expert in specific systems with the responsibilities for producing solution designs and small changes to their systems. For larger projects of work, guides other team members in the development of the systems, ensuring that business process implications are understood and that technical configuration options are considered.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of technical solutions/modules to enhance business functionality and overall performance, whilst maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Undertake solution design, configuration and testing for solutions/ modules in-line with architectural standards and policies
- Analyse the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet the business needs
- Act as liaison with IT and wider business teams for solution enhancement and troubleshooting
Key Skills & Experience:
- SAP subject matter expert
- Technical hands on experience of solution products/ modules within their remit, including for solution design and configuration / development
- Notable experience of working in the role of Functional Analyst or equivalent
- Experience of working in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid environments.
- DCG Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Maximum bonus opportunity
- Onsite Gym & Discounted gym membership
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.