This company offer a great team working environment; problem solving and innovating to exceed their customers expectations. They look after their staff well and welcome new colleagues who can deliver excellence, who will contribute first-class skills and fresh thinking but who equally want to learn and have an interest in continuing their professional development. You can expect a modern, clean, safe working environment, a genuinely nice bunch of people and typically Friday afternoons off (subject to workload)!
To assist the controls department in the design and development of their control systems including control design and PLC / HMI Software.
- Liaise with their internal panel builders to ensure the systems are built to the design spec.
- Programming of the PLC / Touch Screen / Network / Scada.
- On Site Installation and Commissioning.
- Service and Fault find on existing systems.
- Project management
Skills & Experience:
- Hold an engineering degree or similar in the mechatronics / automation / software fields
- Have working knowledge of PLC's / Industrial Networks / HMI's / Scada Systems
- Looking for a long-term position with progression
- Be flexible and prepared to travel to customer sites on occasion.
- Salary: Circa £20,000 - £25,000
- Normal Hours - Monday - Thursday 08.00 to 17.00, Friday 08.00 to 14.00 (Note there will be occasional travel with long hours)
- 29 Days Holiday including bank holidays
Based just outside of Winchcombe near Cheltenham and the M5,
There will be a significant amount of onsite work at our customers sites primarily in the UK, Europe and the US
Car Ownership Essential.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.