Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Important: Due to the nature of the role, all candidates will need to be prepared to undertake DV clearance and therefore as a minimum be living in the UK 10 years.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Want to Join a business who's capabilities address the highest classification levels of High Grade and Type 1 National Security, across a growing and thriving sector?
A reputable business who, have a number of awards, most recently been named as an Award winner (Gold Award) in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme!
Brand new site for 2023! Onsite Café, Free parking, Table Tennis and more!
Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
- Technical lead on the Cyber IRAD projects, working with the appropriate stakeholders, so that they are delivered to specification, cost and schedule.
- Working with our external customers in a constructive and collaborative manner, to jointly solve tough and challenging problems using inventive solutions.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers, stakeholders and industry partners to develop bids, proposals and solutions to achieve the best result for Company and the customer.
- Providing technical direction and exerting technical influence across multiple projects, such that the optimal approach, architecture, design, code re-use and toolchain are selected.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, leading the development of system requirements, architectures and designs that satisfy the system and security requirements, and design parameters and constraints, in order that a high quality, modular, compliant and timely approach is taken.
- Working with discipline leads, Engineering Project Leads and project managers to create development plans to deliver / demonstrate value as early as possible to the customer.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of best practice development and project engineering processes, language standards and tools, e.g. SysML, MBSE, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, DevOps, DevSecOps, static and run-time analysis tools, C#, C++ standards and secure software development.
- Mentors and coaches less experienced engineers; shares knowledge willingly and constructively.
- Explains technically complex concepts clearly to less technical/involved parties.
- Generate and review technical proposals, and provide estimates for the associated effort, costs, and risks, for bids and proposals, leading to contract awards.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual to ensure compliance with Government regulations.
- A Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based
- An understanding of hardware, mechanical design, firmware and software
- Advanced knowledge and experience of at least one of the following: systems engineering, agile development, and customer engagement and collaboration.
- Track record of delivering complex solutions to schedule and meeting / exceeding customer needs.
- Willing and able to obtain, and maintain, DV security clearanc
- Experience of DOORS, UML and SysML would be advantageous
- Experience within a highly regulated industry - Defence, Aerospace or Engineering.
For full information, please get in touch: