Job Description Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor to join our team to work in Lichfield, The purpose of this role is to provide functional Health & Safety advice, guidance and coaching to Project Teams.
The position supports the senior H&S Officer in establishing and maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards for the project.
What you'll be doing…
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel on the project with the implementation of the HSMS.
- Advise on project compliance with the HSMS and statutory provisions.
- Maintain the Health & Safety competence matrix.
- Deliver the H&S induction and other H&S briefing along with the construction team
- Production, review, and implementation of the CPP.
- Review of Risk Assessment and Method Statement
- Support the team in the accident/incident investigations procedure and timely communication of the findings.
- Monitoring of the project, trade contractors' designers, suppliers and assisting the Procurement Team
- Liaison with trade contractors, designers, suppliers, client, enforcement agencies and other relevant parties.
- Assist with the development, regular review, and update of the HSMS.
- Contribute to the development of an Injury Free Environment. Candidate Description
- Previous experience in Construction Project/Facilities Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH General Certificate