Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Coordinator on behalf of a Commercial Property Services client based in Croydon, South London.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Purley Way
Salary: £27,000 - £30.000
A Helpdesk Co-Ordinator is required to To manage the work diaries of directly employed operatives and subcontractors, ensuring the most efficient, effective, and profitable management of all works in your allocated region.
Daily Responsibilities of the Helpdesk Co-Ordinator:
- Answering of phones
- Ensure relevant persons receive email and phone communication regarding messages.
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are handled in a professional and timely manner. Endeavour to deal with the query or transfer the call to the most appropriate person/department
- Logging of jobs
- Logging of quotes
- Dealing with and answering of Client queries
- Updating Client reports
- Updating of database
- Logging of POs
- Take information from engineers and contractors and produce front sheets in a timely and accurate fashion. This includes filling in the front data sheet
Requirements of the Helpdesk Co-Ordinator:
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English Speaking
- Relevant supervisor and safety experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
If you are interested, or would like to discuss the application further, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management team today.