VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: RAF Croughton
Permanent, Full time (40 hours)
Salary: Up to £23,500
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Helpdesk Coordinator and/or Office Administrator to play a pivotal role in the daily operation of our site at RAF Croughton.
The Helpdesk Coordinator and Office Administrator will be responsible for delivering excellent customer services, managing all scheduling provisions and acting as a focal point for all maintenance activities across the estate.
The role holder will work between the core operational hours of Monday - Friday from 08.00am - 4.30pm.
- Handle inbound telephone calls within contractual SLAs in a professional manner.
- Provide administrative support to the site management team.
- Proactively co-ordinate the delivery of all workflow items to a team of on-site operatives, adhering to safe working practices at all times.
- Liaise with the client for all matters related to the booking of workflow items as required.
- Handle incoming e-mail and other potential omnichannel routes within contractual and internal SLAs.
- Raise and manage Service Requests in the CAFM system.
- Generate Purchase Orders as required by the role or by site management.
- Receive complaints and escalate where appropriate.
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Achieve all internal KPIs and quality requirements.
- Provide administrative support in setting up meetings and minute-taking as required.
- Support continuous improvement to ensure that the Helpdesk is future proof, operates at its optimum level and adopts a lean environment.
- Oversee the administration of the site-based smart store on behalf of the BEM; act as the site's point of contact for the store, and ensure correct processes are followed by staff when using the store.
- Participate in projects that are operationally attached to the Helpdesk.
- Assist with the management of overtime and payroll co-ordination and support the payroll and HR functions.
- Assist with the administrative functions of recruitment, onboarding, offboarding and similar tasks.
- Ensure all relevant site security requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure all relevant site health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- Maintain office environment by checking the notice boards are up to date across the area, deliver routine office safety checks and first aid box reviews.
- Assist the other 501st contract sites with all of the above, as required due to personnel shortages/leave etc.
What You Need To Do The Job:
- Experience of working within a Customer Services Helpdesk.
- Experience in office administration.
- Experience in dealing with complex and challenging customers.
- Ability to perform consistently to key metrics and tight timescales.
- Proven track record of delivering and maintaining quality outcomes for customers.
- Good knowledge of helpdesk technology including telephony, omnichannel and CAFM systems.
- Experience of scheduling reactive and planned maintenance tasks is desired but not essential.
- Having previous experience of minute taking is desired but not essential.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to pass SC security clearance.
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.