We are recruiting for a HR Projects & Change Coordinator - this is a full time, contract role initially running up until 31st October 2020.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge of HR process, Change Management and best practice with a clear understanding of project management disciplines.
The HR Projects & Change Coordinator will be expected to:
- Drive the on site "People Plan" and ensure the achievement of key milestones
- Work with HR Business Partners and project teams to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Engage with relevant stakeholders on various change initiatives within the project and other areas
- Develop the communication strategy for the change process including engagement with both unions and staff
- Clearly and concisely present and communicate key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Devise and manage a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
- Track and monitor progress and escalate business risks where appropriate
- Ensure compliance throughout the project using the appropriate change control and documentation requirements
- Collaboratively work with other parts of the business to identify other project or work stream dependencies and report back to key stakeholders
- Will hold a degree or equivalent in HR or related subject
- Good knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Fully computer literate; particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management tools
- Experience in project management within HR
- Generalist HR experience particularly on reorganisation and restructuring
- Customer focused with a high level of credibility and collaboration across multiple functions
- Fluency with data-driven analysis and performance metrics including visualisations
- Broad business and financial understanding and the ability to apply to human capital
- Ability to think strategically, synthesise business data and develop innovative and holistic HR solutions that are forward thinking and growth oriented
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.