We are seeking to grow our capability and presence on the Future Combat Air System (FCAS) programme.
Due to classificaton, the role will be based at on site at our Warton site with occasional business travel.
IT will be provided
Activities may include:
* Requirements generation and management
* Mission Analysis
* Generation of Human Factors best practice design philosophies
* Development of concept designs
* Evaluation and assessment of designs
* Selection of suitable Human Factors tools and techniques
* Documenting results in a high quality, concise manner
* Presentation of results to a range of stakeholders
The cadidate should be familiar with relevant design standards and their application within the Defence sector.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Chartership from a human factors related professional body is desirable.