Daniel Owen are currently looking for an In Store Cleaning Manager to work for a commercial client in Wells, Somerset.
In Store Cleaning Manager- Facilities Management
Temporary to Permanent
Location: BA5, Wells, Somerset
Days: 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday
Hours: 6AM to 11AM, 30 hours per week
Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing and assisting with the cleaning of the shop floor, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas).
* As the Manager you will be managing a small team, looking after rotas, holiday and training, as well as the site, audits and dealing with some HR duties.
* You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
* You will come into regular contact with customers/ the clients so it's important that you can assist them if needed and that you can communicate at all levels.
* Previous experience as a Cleaning Manager or Supervisor is essential.
* Experience in staffing, rotas, training and basic HR compliance.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
* Excellent attention to detail required.
If you are interested in the role, or would like to discuss further, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management Team today.