Lead and influence a multi-disciplinary team towards the greatest extraction of value from a portfolio of industrial assets designed for aerospace manufacture. Ensuring horizontal alignment between all asset stakeholders within the Plant balance the realisation of value with financial, environmental and social risks, costs, quality of service and performance of the assets. delivering the "asset strategy" for replacement, refurbishment and end of life management.
Analyse asset performance to enable decision making processes over the entire asset lifecycle. Realise value from Industrial Assets within Aircraft manufacturing to Ensure Business Efficiency (Cost & Performance) and Securing Business Continuity (Risks)
- Generate value from Airbus Industrial Systems through continuously adapting the asset portfolio, in line with the evolving the corporate strategy.
- Define investment Plans aligned with short, mid and long-term company objectives and rationality in investment decisions for replacement, refurbishment or end of life management.
- Align maintenance means with industrial stakeholders and performance objectives, balancing between OPEX & CAPEX expenditure.
- Develop business cases to lever investment and manage projects.
- Identify risks on industrial assets and systems and compare them with the contemplated solutions.
- Environmental, Health & Safety fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Maintenance fundamentals & Equipment efficiency.
- Trouble-shooting fundamentals.
- Fundamental Manufacturing Engineering.
- Industrial maintenance methodologies.
- Project Lifecycle Management.
- Quality Fundamentals.
- Sustainability fundamentals.
- Strategy Development.
- Interact and Influence.
- Basic financial understanding.
- Total cost of ownership / Life cycle costing (LCC).
- Manage Capex expenditure.
- Manage risk and opportunities.
- Fundamentals of machinery and automation.
- Spare parts stock management.
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.